20061010

it's going 7.

Hello world, I'm back to bitch. Well, I'm.. I don't know. Okay? No? Life is still a bitch! Don't worry. Sigh.. I miss Olivia!!! :( She's enjoying herself in Dubai while I'm stuck here in miserable Singapore. Come back soooooooooooon, please!! I need you!!! I need some coffee break with you. I neeeeed Starbucks and couches with YOU!!!!!! :( Sigh.. Couple of activities coming up during the weekend. Finally, I don't have to bore myself. I'm so sick of life. So sick. SICK! SICK! SICK! SO SICK OF EVERYTHING! I just wished I didn't have to care. (Ahem.) Okay, anyway.. Saturday's going to be Minsong's Birthday Party at Pasir Ris Park and Sunday I'll be away for PISANG'S CHALET at Downtown East! Yay! :] Oo alcohol, I missssed youuu sooo. Please don't get me drunk!!! I don't want to spout nonsense. Urm.....

I've been having insomnia lately. It's getting from bad to worse. I can now only sleep after 4.30 or 5AM in the morning. Yea, when the bloody dawn's breaking. wth. :/ It's making me pretty upset... Help? :(( I don't think I can survive the first week of school next semester with such a pathetic situation. Whatever. Just kill me.

Okay... Just had lunch at LJS(CS) with Bear today. Sort of celebrated his alr Belated Birthday. Happy 18th, Mr. Bear! Hmmm, bought him this slice of cake which was exactly the same as the birthday cake his family bought for him. So coincidental, luh.. Humiliated. Lol. Whatever. Chatted, and bought the contact-lense solution for Mom and headed back to SK. He had to meet up his friends in the evening for COFFEE! I WANT TO HAVE COFFEE WITH OLIVIA!!! (pouts!) Sigh.. Anyway, ya.. Just strolled my neighbourhood aimlessly 'cause I didn't want to go home. The quiet and lonely home of mine is ironically deafening to my ears. The silence just makes me want to scream. It's driving me insane :( So, took precautions and stayed outdoors. Ha... It's 7. Dinner time. No appetite now... I just had lunch at 3.30PM? Everything seems so bland now.. No idea why, feeling extremely moody, emo, tra-la-la... Eden's out of his mind!!! He asked me to go airport eat Sakae tomorrow before band. Eh, it's such a CHORE to TRAVEL, okays. Since you asked me out for lunch, I'll bloody comprimise you. Lol. No, I don't sound reluctant, I should say that I'm honoured, okay? DON'T COMPLAIN. You've got company! Stupid, eat Sakae must go all the way to airport. Aiya whatever, luh. Lol. Cya tomorrow, Cuckoo. Heh.

Hmmmmmm. Sigh.... So much words in the heart that are left unspoken. One day I'll suffer from some word puke. I reckoned you'd prefer to be deaf.. Sigh... I'm about to blow...... I'm just forcing it down.... My fists..........are going to be bruised.......... Drowned in the melancholy....... Deafened by drums, guitar, voices.. music... I'm afraid I won't be able to hear the world again........

Priceless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home